Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome...


Apparently this site has become part of a
homework assignment...
well, welcome, if this pertains to you :-)


Also, I know I have been lack posting plates recently,
it's been a crazy couple of weeks...

However, I shall be picking up the pace,
so hold on and check back soon for some new ridiculous plates.

And remember, I welcome submissions...
because I know you see these crazy plates everyday too.

Email the plate to: kjfries@gmail.com

and make sure to include your blog or web address if you want me to link your name back to it when the plate is posted.

Now... off I go to the world of weird license plates...

1 Comments and Guesses:

Anonymous said...

I am here because of that homework assignment. Thanks for mentioning it. I found that very funny.